Monday, October 29, 2012

Liebster Award


We've been nominated by Clandestine Sky, to whom we send our thanks.


R U L E S :

1. Thank and link back to the giver
2. Answer the award giver’s questions
3. Nominate 5 other blogs that have fewer than 200 followers
4. Ask questions for one’s nominees to answer.
5. Post the Liebster’s Award Picture on your post.


A N S W E R S :

Jessie's answers:

1. Which fictional character do you hate/dislike most?
     Oh, that's a tough question... I would have to say Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter. I've always thought that he was a sneaky rat that betrayed his best friends. In my opinion, you just don't do that.

2. What book can you read over and over without it getting boring?
     Vampire Academy, hands down. I've read the entire series multiple times, but I keep finding something new that I missed before. And the action and romance is always there. 

3. One thing you don't like about your favourite book.
     I can't answer this though! I don't have a favorite book. That's like asking a mother who her favorite child is! But ONE of my favorites is 172 Hours on the Moon. The only thing I didn't like was that it took so long to get into the action. It didn't actually begin to get really good until about one hundred pages in, which is one way to lose a reader's attention. I nearly put it down, but I needed to know what happened at the end!

4. One question you would like to ask your favourite author.
     Can we hang out some more so we can talk? <-- That would probably be it. If I actually had to ask them something else, it would probably be what their favorite part of writing is.

5. What made you decide to start blogging?
     Boredom, I think. And the fact that I wanted to review the books I've read. 


Jessica's answers:

1. Which fictional character do you hate/dislike most?
     Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter. She was so perky, which only added to my dislike as she antagonized the other characters in the story. She should be the one having to write lines with her blood. Just my opinion.

2. What book can you read over and over without it getting boring?
     Romeo and Juliet. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic who loves Shakespeare's poetic prose and the profound, and bittersweet love story he created.

3. One thing you don't like about your favourite book.
     I'm not sure I have a favorite book? However, currently, I have been partial to a story I just read called Prisoner of My Desire by Johanna Lindsey. I don't like the way the antagonist is dealt with and the girl main character's 'brief' stubbornness at the end peeved me a bit. Oh wait. That is two things. Oh well. Bonus answer for everyone.

4. One question you would like to ask your favourite author.
     I would ask my favorite author: "If you love ice cream, what is your favorite flavor?"

5. What made you decide to start blogging?
     The fact I could share my own views to others and hopefully, spread some words of wisdom and joy in the process. I just love making a difference in someone's day.


Q U E S T I O N S :

1. If you like ice cream, what is your favorite flavor?
2. What has blogging done for you?
3. What is your favorite quote that you have written/read?
4. What book ending has surprised you the most?
5. What book has changed you the most?

W E  N O M I N A T E :

No comments:

Post a Comment